Thursday, June 25, 2009

New Creation - # 9

{ The process of making the #9 }


Recently, I had created another floral arrangement for a birthday occasion.

Althought it looks simple but the process of making it was not as simple as what I expected. I totally under an incredible stress while doing it.

But, I enjoyed it ! and I adored it so much too :)

{ color plays important roles here... }

{ 9 pieces of Birthday Cupcakes }
I am so grateful and thankful to my special friend, Soraya. She is such a talented gal to create nice peices of cupcakes.

{ Towering Cupcakes }
I had made 2 brown color of boxes to hold the cupcakes. It looks like a towering cakes (2 tiers cakes) . Ribbon was added to create the patterns of each layer.

I had choosen 10 differents color of roses; Red, white, yellow, champagne, pink, cherry pink, lipstick pink, green, orange and purple in the arrangement. Each color has 9 stalks of roses. Total 99 stalks of roses for a special birthday celebration.
# 9 - a special number for someone special ! wish you were enjoyed your nite with #9 .

No comments: